"Soon" is Not Fast Enough. Nothing replaces the business advantage you have when you work with Southern California bankers who can make local decisions. California United Bank's Relationship Managers are focused on meeting your needs and providing a broad range of financial services in a personalized manner…now!
You don't want to hear that your bank will be back to you "soon" on your loan application; that you'll get a decision "soon" on your letter of credit; or that your banker will "soon" return your call.
We pride ourselves on the power we give you by delivering rapid decisions from people who live and work in our community, and who make decisions for businesses here, not around the state or across the country. In fact, all members of the Loan Committee are local, Southern California residents.
At California United Bank, we're not into "soon," we're into "now."
Commercial Lending Services
Specializing in lending to privately owned, small and medium-sized businesses:
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Short Term Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Equipment and Vehicle Loans
- Equipment Leasing
- Commercial and Standby Letters of Credit
Commercial Real Estate Loans
California United Bank specializes in commercial real estate lending. We have programs designed to lend to owner users, developers and investors who purchase and develop income or residential properties, including:
- Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, and Retail
- Construction Loans for Commercial Properties
- Commercial Property Acquisition, Non-Consumer Bridge, and Non-Consumer Mini-Perm Loans
Today, many business owners choose leasing as the preferred option when growth and expansion demand additional equipment. Compared to ownership, leasing may provide several benefits to your business:
- Help preserve cash and maintain liquidity
- Offer protection against equipment obsolescence
- Provide flexibility to upgrade during the lease term
- May provide possible tax and accounting benefits (consult your CPA to determine eligibility)
Personal Lending Services
Secured Personal Loans:
- Savings Secured Loans
- Stock-and-Bond Secured Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Unsecured Personal Loans:
- Lines of Credit
- Short-Term Loans
** Some products and services are offered through a correspondent institution.